Caton's Auto Repair's story first started in 1938 when James and Buella Caton first moved to the Woodbridge, VA area, where they purchased a hog farm and raised 8 children.
In fact, the Caton Auto Repair story has always been about family. One of the Caton sons, John "Leo" Caton, built the original shop on the back parcel of their farm in 1964. Caton’s Texaco, as it was known then, operated as the Woodbridge, VA auto repair shop for 15 years before it became Caton’s Auto Repair.
In 1998, Leo Caton retired and passed on the torch of the family business to Bob Caton, who serves as its current owner and operator. In true Caton family form, Bob's nephew, Adam Caton, joined the team in 2009 working as mechanic and service writer.
Being such an eminent shop in the local area, not only does Caton's Auto have long-time customers, but it also sees many faces of 3rd generations as well! Our auto repair shop is proud to be part of the Woodbridge, VA community for generations, and is looking forward to years to come!